Devoutly Davao

Real life experience and honest to goodness opinion and advise on living in Davao City.
(What other Travel Blogs won't tell.)

Saturday, March 7

How Do I Love Thee?

I was born and raised in Cavite. Came here in Davao City when I pursued my degree. Stayed for four years and left after graduation. When I thought of settling down after a few years, I chose Davao City so I came back.

It may not be love at first sight but I developed this love for Davao that urged me to come back and settle here despite of having only a few relatives around. There are quite a lot of reasons and let me enumerate them.
  • typhoon-free
  • most people are friendlier, more hospitable, and more disciplined
  • the most diverse city where different cultures and ethnicity co-exist peacefully
  • cleaner and greener than Manila
  • less expensive, i.e. electricity, water, transportation, education, and many others.
  • lesser crime rate
  • excellent potable water from protected site of mother nature
  • nice and clean beaches from island to island
  • Davao City is hailed as the "Fruit Basket Capital" of the Philippines...need I say more?

Other Resources:

No comments:

Post a Comment